We know that when you need a courier, it is urgent and of financial significance to your organisation.
- Dispatch you an A2B Courier with the correct vehicle for the job to arrive when you have your collection ready. If necessary, our couriers will wait for work to be completed.
- Inform you how long we expect the delivery to take from the time that your courier leaves.
- Give you an up to date ETA – estimated time of arrival.
- Confirm the time of delivery and the name of the person who signed for the item.
- Once we have your item on board, you can relax in the knowledge that it is in safe hands. In the event of unexpected delays, (closure of a Motorway) we will keep you informed and arrange alternative plans to cover your needs.
Couriers with Honesty and Integrity
We will only accept your work if we feel that it is possible to complete it successfully. If we feel that we are unable to fulfill a job in your timescale – because of weather, road or other conditions, we will tell you at booking. We can then either agree to change the timescale or not take on your work.
Conditions change on Britain’s crowded roads and holdups occur unexpectedly. If there is a holdup, A2B Express Logistics will first let you know and then try to route our courier around it using live traffic routing. If there is a need to change the delivery point as a result, we will happily do so for you.
Discrete Courier Service
Discretion is always essential whether carrying sensitive items. A2B Express Logistics will work to your discretionary instructions – no extra charge.
You will feel comfortable to have our courier on your premises. Our couriers will always turn up looking smart and clean, reflecting our premium quality.
Flexible to your Needs
A2B Express Logistics offer a totally flexible courier service – whatever you want, wherever and whenever you want – so long as it is legal and possible to do…
Latest posts by John Sanbrook (see all)
- Sussex Courier - May 23, 2014
- European Delivery Courier Celebrates the Channel Tunnel - May 7, 2014
- The M25 – Every Courier Drivers Dream - February 27, 2014